At Lotus, we love children and we love to challenge, entertain, teach healthy body awareness and empower them.
Legat Style of Classical Ballet for ages 7-10
Children and parents love the calm environment, small class size and the fun, clear focus on classical ballet technique with just the right blend of theatre and improvisation. Students must have ballet shoes and a black leotard. No previous ballet experience required.
Winter 2019 term dates:
- Thursdays, 4pm – 5pm, January 17th to April 18th. 12 Weeks with 1 week break in between. (Same timeline as listed below for the Lotus Buds program)
- New students to Lotus: $240
- Current Lotus Buds: $100
What to wear:
- Black leotard
- Pink or black ballet shoes
- Flesh tone or pink tights
Lotus Buds (Children’s) Aerial Class for ages 5–16
Silks, Lyra and Pole Fitness training combines acrobatics, gymnastics, strength training and artistry. It is anaerobic and aerobic, improves flexibility, builds and maintains lean muscle mass, increases bone strength and density, boosts metabolism and mood. Lotus is aiming to train Bermuda’s 1st Aerial Team.
Days of the week:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 4 – 5:30pm
- Lotus Aerial team: Same as above, however, Monday practices ends at 6:30pm and Fridays until 7:30pm.
- April 22nd – June 28th, 2019
Costs for the 12-week term:
- $180 (Aerial Team)
- $200 (Returning Lotus Buds)
- $240 (New Lotus Buds)
Children may attend one, two or three days per week; however, parents must decide up front which days of the week their children are attending. Please only sign up for the days the child can attend, otherwise a spot is taken that someone else could have attended.
Sign up by emailing email@example.com. Spots fill up quickly.
What to Wear:
- Clean socks
- A light jacket
- Leggings to be worn over pole fitness shorts
- Leggings must be worn in all silks, hammocks and lyra classes
- NO zippers, buttons, jewelry or earrings that could possibly rip Lotus fabrics
Interested in Lotus Buds Classes?
You may visit our online schedule for regularly scheduled Lotus Buds classes, and if we have any current workshops, you will see these listed above on this page.