Get moving, dance and learn to fly in these unique and fun aerial camps. Each day at our aerial camp includes classes in the four aerial arts (aerial silks, aerial lyra, aerial yoga and pole fitness), dance, nutrition, and an art class! Children can be enrolled one day at a time, or by the week. These classes are perfect for ages 5-16.
Winter Break Aerial Camp Costs (Feb. 11 – Feb. 15, 2019)
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Book an entire week by January 21 for $275.
- Full days are from 8:30am – 5:30pm | $300 for one week* or $100 for each day
- Half days are from 8:30am – 12pm or 1pm – 5:30pm | $225 for one week or $65 per day
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
(Using Mindbody? If you would like to sign up your child on Mindbody, please go through the ‘sign up’ process below, and afterwards, visit your Mindbody account (you can do this in the same window after you sign up). You may modify your reservation to choose the days you would like. Alternatively, you can email the studio with the dates you want to sign your child up for.)
- CARD: After you sign up, please immediately send payment to HSBC, 010-333060-011, Sophia Cannonier, ref camp, and send email@example.com a confirmation of your payment.
- CASH: Please pay on the first day of classes at the studio.