Welcome to our Alice in Aerial Land Camp adventure! This camp immerses children into the wonderful world of the aerial arts, which includes aerial lyra, silks, pole fitness and aerial yoga. Your child will develop strength, coordination and confidence. Each participant is invited to join Lotus’ performance on April 22nd as a performer in “Alice in Aerial Land” at the Berkeley Institute Cafetorium.
Over the course of the week, your child will learn what it’s like to soar through the air, creating magical and beautiful poses and tricks while suspended in the air. If your child is not yet a gymnast, it’s no problem. This camp welcomes children from ages 5-16. Experience levels differ amongst our campers, which gives our novice campers inspiration and gives our more established aerialists an audience to practice in front of. We separate all of the children according to different age ranges, so that each child is challenged, yet comfortable in his or her surroundings.
Alice in Aerial Camp Costs
Dates: April 1 – 5 & April 8 – 12
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Book an entire week by March 15th for $275.
- Full days are from 8:30am – 5:30pm | $300 for one week* or $100 for each day
- Half days are from 8:30am – 12pm or 1pm – 5:30pm | $225 for one week or $65 per day
- CARD: After you sign up, please immediately send payment to HSBC, 010-333060-011, Sophia Cannonier, ref camp, and send firstname.lastname@example.org a confirmation of your payment.
- CASH: Please pay on the first day of classes at the studio.
Email email@example.com to register or fill out the form below.